Department of Civil, Environmental and Ocean Engineering Graduate Academics
In the Department of Civil, Environmental and Ocean Engineering at Stevens, an outstanding group of scholars, researchers, and industry leaders will prepare you for professional success in dynamic fields seeking top-tier talent. Stevens’ proximity to New York City additionally provides ample access to networking and employment opportunities.
The department facilitates student research by hosting the renowned Davidson Laboratory and the Center for Environmental Systems. While the Davidson Lab is a global leader in delivering new knowledge and technologies for marine monitoring, forecasting, and experimental ship design and evaluation, the Center for Environmental Systems assists industry, government and environmental service organization partners by providing research and testing services for the development and implementation of new environmental technologies.
- Civil Engineering Master's
- Construction Engineering and Management Master's
- Environmental Engineering Master's
- Ocean Engineering Master's
- Sustainability Management Master's
- Civil Engineering Ph.D.
- Environmental Engineering Ph.D.
- Ocean Engineering Ph.D.
- Civil Engineer Professional Degree
- Advanced Certificate for Executives in Construction Management Certificate
- Atmospheric and Environmental Science and Engineering Certificate
- Construction Accounting/Estimating Certificate
- Environmental Compatibility in Engineering Certificate
- Environmental Management Certificate
- Environmental Processes Certificate
- Geotechnical Engineering Certificate
- Ocean Engineering Certificate
- Ship Hydrodynamics Certificate
- Soil and Groundwater Pollution Control Certificate Certificate
- Structural Engineering Certificate
Visit Graduate Admissions
Questions? Visit the Graduate Admissions webpage. Ready to take the next step? Apply below.