Employment-Based Sponsorship

Exterior of the front of The Babbio Center, a modern looking brick building.

Employment-Based Sponsorship

Sponsorship applications must be initiated by the sponsoring department. For questions about employment-based sponsorship, contact Jean Lee at hlee4@stevens.edu.

I am looking for information on...

Gateway entrance to Stevens campus with presidents seal and sun shining through trees.

Lawful Permanent Residency

Stevens will support an application for permanent residence in limited circumstances, and only within certain employment-based classifications as defined by United States Citizenship and Immigration Service (USCIS).

Change of Address Requirements for Stevens-Sponsored Employees

Department of Homeland Security, United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS), requires all nonimmigrants and permanent residents, including dependents, in the U.S. for longer than 30 days to inform USCIS of a change of address by submitting Form AR-11. You will note on the website that there are two ways of submitting the AR-11 form, via mail or electronically.